Dealing with conflicts
Conflicts are an unavoidable part of life. Invariably they offer an opportunity for development but most people shy away from them, perceiving them as unpleasant and undesirable. Unresolved or hidden conflicts complicate life, cost energy and poison the atmosphere at work.
When can coaching help?
- When you want to resolve conflicts constructively
- In preparing for a conversation about a conflict
- As a way to prevent conflicts
- When you’re willing to discover your part in conflict
- If you want effective collaboration in teams
Who can benefit from coaching?
- All those affected by a conflict.
- Employees, teams and executives who need to resolve conflicts
- Anyone in an agile environment dealing with diverse personalities
What are the benefits?
- More options through better understanding your own behaviour
- Stress reduction
- Feeling in control when conflicts occur
- Knowing about the dynamics of conflict
- Building conflict prevention strategies
- Identifying conflict resolution options as well as limits