Interacting with people in different positions with individual interests and objectives is always a challenge. If results or decisions are necessary but delayed, or not produced due to the different personalities involved, it costs time and frazzles nerves.
When can external facilitation help?
- Whenever you can’t agree and reach a result
- When you are stuck in pointless, long-winded discussions
- If you desire greater creativity and more participation
- When you want to work in a more targeted and structured way
Who can profit from external facilitation?
- Leadership teams, steering committees
- Working groups, agile teams
- Project groups
- Clubs, associations
What are the benefits?
- A mutually agreed result
- An attitude of appreciation between all stakeholders
- Sustainable decision-making
- Conflict prevention due to being aware of differing interests and perspectives
- Support for targeted, systematic collaboration