As a manager or leader dealing with uncertainty, staying positive can seem challenging. The Corona crisis is an extreme example of this. Even on a normal day, managers at all levels face complex, contradictory issues: often having to take tough decisions and answer for them to their co-workers.
When can coaching business help?
- When you’re new to the role as a team leader or manager
- If you’re a younger manager leading older employees or vice versa
- There are conflicts within the team or with individual members
- To prepare for difficult or challenging meetings with your colleagues
Who else can coaching be helpful for?
- Anyone who leads groups or projects:
- Self-employed / freelancers
- Consultant project managers
- Special roles that require leadership (eg, in associations, as a teacher)
What are the benefits?
- Broadening your perspective by reflecting with an unbiased counterpart
- Development of solutions to complex problems
- Greater self-reliance, decision-making skills and flexibility
- Maintaining or establishing greater inner balance and joy
- Averting potential burnout, maintaining mental stability and health