If you want to succeed in negotiations, you need to be well-prepared; especially for difficult negotiations. Do you want to remain true to yourself but still get the best results? To do so requires inner clarity, flexibility, self-confidence, as well as an awareness of potential pitfalls.
Who can benefit from coaching?
- People working in sales, purchasing or sourcing
- Anyone who deals with suppliers or service providers
- Anyone whose job involves negotiating budgets
- People who are self-employed and negotiate with clients
When can coaching help?
- Anyone wanting to optimize their negotiating style
- People who would like to adapt their style to negotiate with another culture
- Anyone who needs to prepare for a difficult negotiation
What are the benefits?
- Inner clarity which leads to feeling well-prepared
- A greater ability to steer the process which means more success
- Effective handling of objections
- Higher satisfaction with negotiation results
- Confidence in dealing with manipulative and unfair negotiating partners