Keep putting off appraisal interviews? Here you'll discover how to have effective conversations.
Sound familiar? You keep putting off an unpleasant conversation with a team member. You’re finding it difficult to work out how you can speak clearly while being validating at the same time.
- Together we work out how to start the conversation
- How to make your point
- How to build trust
Make a start! Contact me for an initial telephone or video call.
Get the PDF »10 Tips for a Successful Employee Appraisal« (English/German) by entering your details here.
„To hope for change with doing anything to bring it about, is like waiting for a ship at the train station” — Albert Einstein
- Since 1999 I have been successfully self-employed with the company Compass Consulting, (cc-compass-consulting.de)
- Since 1993 I’ve been working as a lecturer who shows sensitivity for participants’ interests and experience
- As a coach, I maintain an empathetic and encouraging approach to questions
- In conflicts, I have a clear focus on working with you to find constructive solutions
- As a group leader and facilitator, I am well structured, empathetic and calm
- My firm conviction is that good communication can be learned and remains a life-long challenge
- I am an expert in the structures and conditions that lead to a sense of fulfilment at work
University of Hamburg, special subject: Workplace and Organisational Psychology
1.5 year certified Coaching Training Course in the field of Communication Psychology at the Schulz-von-Thun Institute in Hamburg, “Coaching nach Schulz-von Thun”, graduation 2019.
1.5 year training course at the Institut für Klärungshilfe in Köln with the main focus on Klärungshilfe (Clarification support) according to Christoph Thomann (Abschluss 2016)
3 year modular Training Course – Systemic Couples and Family Therapy at the I.W.F. Institut für Fort und Weiterbildung Prof. Müller-Egloff und Helga Mohrmann (2000-2003)