Emerging unscathed from crises
Sometimes things suddenly get out of hand. We’re confronted with unsettling situations that evoke intense emotions and shake us to the core. We can’t avoid crises but we can learn to handle them better – especially since crises offer us the perfect opportunity for change.
When can coaching be helpful?
- You’ve lost a loved-one
- You or a friend have been given a distressing diagnosis
- You’ve lost your job
- You’re heading for a crisis and looking for a way out
- You feel chronically overworked and “burnt out”
- You don’t identify with your company’s values and it’s getting you down
What are the benefits?
- Gaining clarity and seeing the bigger picture
- Acknowledging what is and looking forward with hope
- Finding ways for an appropriate approach to difficult situations
- Taking confident control of your life with optimism