- Coaching languages: English and German
- A certified business coach with a passion for helping professionals become more confident and self-aware.
- Highly skilled at creating a coaching relationship of trust where there is freedom to discover, explore and try out different approaches.
- 30 years experience as an in-company trainer and coach means understanding different organizational structures and challenges quickly comes easily.
- First-hand leadership experience as a managing director and consultant for a reputable, training institute in Hamburg
- BA Joint Hons in English and German, University of Salford, England, RSA Diploma to teach Adults, England, 3 years BSc Psychology Course , Open University, England
- Coaching Certificate, Schulz-von-Thun Institut für Kommunikation, Hamburg 2019;- a systemic, humanistic approach to coaching
- Member of DVCT (the German association for coaching and training professionals)
- Leisure time is spent walking, reading, learning and having good conversations with friends
“Alison has the ability to allow space for strong emotions and still maintain focus on a solution-oriented approach.”